My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Drawing, Painting, Playing Guitar, playing video games + easy on going person

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Blog #9

Quote:
Most people are prisoners, thinking only about the future or living in the past. They are not in the present, and the present is where everything begins.

Carlos Santana

My reflection to this quote is that I myself am a prisoner of the past. I always look back to see if their is somthing there that I could change. My only way to feal free is when I do the thing that make me happy. Maby they're the thing that make me who I am. The only way I feel free an unbothered are the time that spend with my girlfriend. I Start to feel a future there that I felt no where else. I feel safe an Happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home