My Photo
Name:
Location: Escondido, California, United States

Drawing, Painting, Playing Guitar, playing video games + easy on going person

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Blog #8

Quote:
I learned to discipline myself to do things I didn't want to do.

Edward James Olmos

My reflection to this quote is get someone wo truely cares about you. Treat them with the most respect you can. Don't rely on them but teach yourself to rely on yourself. The person cares about who ever it may be will not alway be there. Get the idea out of you head that they will allways be there for you. I'm learning to disipline myself to the things that I really didn't want to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Racheal Venegas said...

well thank you for that quote brother... ill keep that in mind when I'm struggling in school, you should put some of moms quotes on here she's very wise you know and I'm pretty sure she has some important things to say :) they say moms know best... well i guess i have to sign up to leave this. haha ill probably never use it who knows. R.A.V

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home